Lenovo has completely takeover motorolla. In the lenovo’s tech world event lenovo reveals that brand new Moto Z and Moto Z force, force is for shatter shield technology. These are the successor of Moto X. The phones are having swappable back that change the functionality of the phone.
Lets take a quick look on features of Moto Z and Moto Z force :
• They are 5.5 inch phones with Moto’s shatter shield technology. Moto z is topped with gorilla glass and moto z force is with extra screen protection of shatter shield technology.
• Supported android 6.0 marshmallow with qualcom snapdragon 820.
• These phones have 32 GB of internal storage and with expandable memory upto 2 terabytes. Moto Z weight is 136g and Moto Z force weight is 163g.
• They got 4 GB of RAM, both phones have USB – C connector.
• Both have water resistant coating and spot finger print detection.
• Moto Z comes with 13 Mp of rear camera and Moto Z force comes with rear camera of 21 megapixel and both offer front camera of 5 megapixel.
• Moto Z has 2600 mAh cell and Moto Z force has 3500 mAh battery i.e 34% more than Moto Z.
• Both comes with power turbo Charger.
Source: Android Authority.